Total Pageviews

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Liberator (DIGEST LIBERATE)

Liberate bowels
Liberate Candida
Liberate unhealthy foreign invaders.
Liberate your digestion

Fatigue, exhaustion, depression, and feelings of apathy were ruining my career and my marriage. I took Digest Liberate to help my digestion. It did help. What I didn’t expect was my tiredness and overall attitude to be improved so much. Now when someone I see is tired and grouchy, I hold out my bottle to them and say take it!

by Sean N.

When I was traveling abroad, I ate something that didn’t agree with me. I thought it was some kind of food poisoning because I got diarrhea. I didn’t feel like myself when I got home. My Chiropractor recommended I do a cleanse and I was astonished with what I found. Yikes, Parasites! Digest Liberate did just that. Liberated my stomach and intestines to be able to feel well so I could eat again without feeling ill.

by Mary P.

It seemed I couldn’t eat anything anymore without either constipation, diarrhea or ridiculous gas. I thought it was part of getting old. But I’m not old. Digest Liberate helped to calm the stormy stomach and let me finally feel better. I am committed to eating a healthy diet now, along with taking your product. Thanks!

by Mike G.

I was waking up in the middle of the night and had difficulty falling asleep. Since I tried your Digest Liberate, I am sleeping through the night and feeling better. My husband says I don’t even grind my teeth anymore. Now if you could help me with his snoring.

by Lisa C.

Seems like I could not eat enough food to satisfy me. I didn’t get that full feeling after a meal. So, I over ate. I took Digest Liberate. After a few days it seemed to change my digestive system, feeling more back to normal. As I continue to feel better, I hope I could get back on track to losing weight.

by Shannon D.

Skin salves, and creams did not help the unexplained rashes like hives and eczema. But Digest Liberate did. Go figure. My skin cleared in a matter of days and your product cost less than the creams and salves.

by Laura N.

Fatigue, exhaustion, depression, and feelings of apathy were ruining my career and my marriage. I took Digest Liberate to help my digestion. It did help. What I didn’t expect was my tiredness and overall attitude to be improved so much. Now when someone I see is tired and grouchy, I hold out my bottle to them and say take it!

by Sean N.

When I was traveling abroad, I ate something that didn’t agree with me. I thought it was some kind of food poisoning because I got diarrhea. I didn’t feel like myself when I got home. My Chiropractor recommended I do a cleanse and I was astonished with what I found. Yikes, Parasites! Digest Liberate did just that. Liberated my stomach and intestines to be able to feel well so I could eat again without feeling ill.

by Mary P.

DIGEST LIBERATE

Do you think you have unwanted parasites, bacteria, or Candida living inside you? Do you want to cleanse your body but don’t know where to start? Start with Digest Liberate.

The scary truth is that millions of people are living with digestive parasites WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING IT.

If you are experiencing any of these symptoms; bloating, exhaustion unresolved with sleep, diarrhea, cramping and abdominal pain, unexplained weight loss….  cont’d below

Bacterial cells far outnumber the human cells in your body

Sustaining plenty of beneficial bacteria minimizes the risk of disease and infections.

Gut bacteria are ESSENTIAL to your ability to properly digest food

Antibiotics, though sometimes necessary, kill indiscriminately—that means you lose the good bacteria in your body

You CAN restore balance by giving your body the right supplements to regrow your healthy bacteria

cont’d

..then don’t hesitate a second more! You owe it to yourself to rid your body of the pests that are interfering with your ability to live a comfortable life.

60 VEGGIE CAPSULES

Serving Size: 2 Veggie Capsules

Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving

Daily Value of RDA

 

Vitamin B3 (Niacin)

25mg

125%

Aloe Vera Leaf

Bird's Eye Chili

Black Walnut Hull

Clove

Dandelion Root Extract 4:1

Diatomaceous Earth (Food Grade)

Garlic

Ginger

Hyssop

Milk Thistle

Pau d'Arco

Pau d'Arco Extract 4:1

Red Clover

Sarsaparilla

Face it—there’s no point in leading a healthy lifestyle if your body is sabotaged from the start. You need to start with a clean slate by detoxing first. Free yourself from totally preventable ailments caused by parasites in your digestive system!

 INGREDIENTS

If you want to cleanse your body it is important to start at the primary source of imbalance. Digest Liberate’s blend of ingredients helps to create a very uninhabitable terrain in the digestive system for Candida, Parasites, and other unwanted bacteria. While performing this function, it helps aid the Liver and Kidneys to operate more efficiently. Most cleanses either miss the unwanted parasites and focus only on the organs, or they don’t have the power in the ingredients to knock out the really bad ones that continue to be challenging, like H Pylori, Candida, and Cryptosporidium.

BUT

If you don’t do something to rid your body of these unwelcome invaders, will you see any change in symptoms in one week, one month, or even one year from now? Probably not! Start taking your health seriously by starting your body cleanse with Digest Liberate.

No comments:

Post a Comment